Thursday, August 11, 2011

beginning


Time to change the old wall paper again. I get bored. Ya know?  Gotta mix it up a bit.

And I've so much to get done these days. Really. Too much stuff.

I feel overwhelmed. Excited. But overwhelmed.

Paper Coterie is forging a new campaign called "Begin Anywhere".  They want to remind people to start where you are. Take the first step.

That's really the hardest part to anything. The first step.

All these projects I have to work on, they seem huge. But once I start I know I will enjoy the work.

I thought I'd remind myself to get off my butt and just begin.  And I'm hoping its going to be awfully hard to ignore a bright chartreuse wall paper.

It's free to download, of course. Maybe it will help you too.

2 comments:

Cindy at LottieBird said...

YOU have a hard time getting off our butt and just doing your projects? You are so productive, I figured you never had that problem.
So I am not so far off?
Well, maybe I still am...

Elizabeth said...

I know exactly that feeling. And it is so weird how "once you begin" it's easier.