Monday, May 03, 2010

good news monday

DSC_2503dsplendor3


My friend Shana Rae sent me this photo of her daughter, Sophie wearing a Secondsister necklace I made her a few months back.

When I saw it my heart skipped a beat.

I still have a few fiber necklaces in my shop from the Summer collection. Check it.



In other exciting news...

Registration is now open for Spark. I'll be there, with my buddies and my creative juice bubbling. The main classes this year are going to be amazing. According to my sources, the tickets are selling fast so if you are thinking about it you better decide soon. They also added an option to split the payment.

In case you missed the fun last year, here's a short of the magic that took place.



|SPARK| from Jmills ENT. Jeremy Miller on Vimeo.

Oh and also...

this makes me happy.



I love to whistle but I don't do it much anymore because I worry about making the little wrinkles around my lips worse. Nothing says aging quiet like bleeding lipstick.

Today is a day for positive, happy thoughts. If you have good news, I wanna hear it.

Bad news? Save it sister.

5 comments:

Erika said...

I have some good news!! We found out Saturday that my husband got accepted to medical school!!! Yippee!!! We were beginning to think it wasn't going to happen--not many schools want a 35-year-old father of four, but he did it!! We're thrilled beyond belief!! We're moving to Virginia!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yea! So happy for you! I remember when we decided where Sugar Daddy was going for school. Those are exciting times.

Kiera said...

Click click click... I can't wait for my buddies to say if they are coming or not... BUT I AM!!! Made a little deal with Pay Pal... Meet you face to face at SPARK my blogger friend!!!

Elizabeth said...

I don't have any good news at all -- to the contrary, but I do love The Whistler video and might just have to post it myself -- to get over the bad news.

Jessa said...

What a great video. I love Leonard Nimoy!