Monday, December 28, 2009

happy holidaze

Well I'm coming out of my Christmas daze. The house looked like a party gone astray. The fridge was stuffed to the gills with millions of calories. The tops of my thighs are brushing together.

Ug.


But then the magic was kept afloat for a few more moments when I saw this.






SPARK from Jmills ENT. Jeremy Miller on Vimeo.

If you missed Spark, I'm so sorry. Get you crap together next year and join in the fun.

Also, I had these for lunch.

They freshened things up considerably.


And I have a gift certificate in my pocket to Lululemon which should help rectify my thigh situation.


I'm back in business baby!

1 comment:

Ilena said...

I know just what you mean about the thigh thing, when the heck did that happen? Dear me I've got to eat the rest of the chocolate just to get it out of the house!