Monday, August 31, 2009

where's the love????

Haven't been around these parts lately and evidently neither has anyone else. That, or not that many of you liked my Spotty creations. Where's the love people?

Anyway- enough poor me crap.

The winners are:(and I would have picked these same people even if a thousand had entered)

Laura- the cuff must go to you because not only do you have a wrist that it will fit, you also deserve a reward for your irreverent, smart ass attitude and faithful readership.

Domestic Katie- you must have the brooch because you are just crazy enough to wear it to church and because I'm using this as a bribe to get you to come to SPARK!

6 comments:

DomestiKatie. said...

AHH! AHH! AHH!
IVE NEVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE!

oh man! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!

i am going to wear it everywhere.allofthetime. and when people ask me where i got it (because i live in big ol fancy nyc, and they WILL ask) i will send them to your blog and etsy shop and you're going to be so rich sugar daddy will call you sugar mama.
and you'll be so famous they'll make a movie and call is suavilquy and it'll be even bigger than julie and julia.

and all of this because i won a brooch.

now, i just need to sweet talk husbear into letting my buy a ticket (and airfare, eep) to the retreat.

where are you staying while you're there?

Julie said...

Where is Spark? Utah? You driving?

Laura said...

need to know about Spark. Exactly what is it and where is it?
and of course...
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am THRILLED...just to have something handmade by YOU.
Thank you so much.
xo

Lora said...

I feel ya... Where is the love??? I see that people are visiting my blog, but very few comments :(
Poor me! I make jewelry too. I like your jewelry~

Rhonna Farrer said...

oooo, HUGE congrats to you winners...so fab!

and...thanks for the SPARK shout out! I just left some love for YOU on my blog! love you!
xox
R

Erin Bassett said...

I'll be at Spark! Can't wait to meet ya. :D