Friday, June 05, 2009

baby style

I know this wicked woman. She reads my blog. I have a lot of wicked readers.

You know, birds of a feather. . .

Anyway, she sent me a link to a little item she said looked like something I would like.

Boy was she right. I held out for exactly forty-six hours and then I couldn't stand it any longer.



I can't wait to get my new sling and I'd like to personally thank Hollywood for making motherhood fashionable. It's about damn time.

In other news, we switched Birdie to a soy based formula and I'm thinking of calling Homeland Security to notify them of the toxic matter being produced in our house. Every time I change a diaper I worry about having my eyebrows singed off.

4 comments:

brooke said...

seriously lady you bring the goods and i love it...your humor is my style and that style is hilarious! enjoy that sling as it is way too cute!! and your post below...LOVE your family photo...alright it's out there i am officially obsessed...happy saturday my dear!

Kiera said...

OH MY GOSH!!! No Fair!!! You have to share the link! "PINKIE" wants to ride in style too!

Sherri said...

Wow. That sling is amazing. I want a purse like that!

CC also ended up on Soy after trying a bunch of other formulas. I've heard of adoptive moms breast feeding. Sounds crazy but I guess it can work.

SayYourPiece said...

Haven't visited the blog for awhile, and am thrilled to learn that your daughter has arrived. She is a treasure! Blessings on the whole clan!

~E.