Sunday, January 04, 2009

last chocolate standing

I don't make resolutions. I make changes. This is not to say that I stick to all the changes I implement. No, no.

I try though. If I succeed at even a little change towards the better I mark it down as a successful year. Why beat yourself up? Baby steps people. Baby steps.

One change I will be making is to spend more time at my work bench creating new things and less time pounding out repeats. I might have to sacrifice some sales in the process, but I think it is high time for Secondsister to branch out a little. It's time to ante in a little more than I am comfortable with, if you know what I mean.


Today we are working on the last chocolate standing. We took the box of See's out of the freezer and what we don't eat today will, (heaven help me for saying this) go in the trash. And then, my dear friends, I will dawn my spandex and march, with Chariots of Fire playing in my head, into spin class with determination like you've never seen before. Starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No chocolate isn't all that bad. On the way home I bought myself a little Dove Dark Chocolate...it wasn't quite as good as I remembered? Maybe I should take a year off of cinnamon rolls? LOL

Miss you guys already!