Tuesday, September 09, 2008

tough times

I'm going through a bad news spell right now. Life is like this. Sometimes all you see is struggle and strife all around you and then the next week- poof. . . it blows over and the sun comes out. I'm ready for a little sun. Until then I am going to try to focus on lighter, sillier times.

I don't even know these people, but they make me feel like the world isn't so bad after all. For all my dear friends who are trying to sail through stormy seas, if it helps at all, I find that eating poorly and shopping richly helps occupy you until the tempest subsides.

2 comments:

FRIZZ said...

Sending you some good mojo.
Hang tough!

...that makes me think of NKOTB and the fact that I know to abbrv them is sad - but if you know what the abbrv means, well then, we are in the same canoe sister!

Jill said...

Thanks SO much for your phone call last night. It was exactly what I needed - to talk to a friend who knows exactly how I'm feeling. You're the best and I love you tons. Wish you were closer so we could enjoy the comfort of crappy food together.