Friday, August 22, 2008

just bite the inside of your cheeks

Here are a few things that I find absolutely hysterical but could cause a fair amount of trouble should I be caught laughing at them:

Watching Sugar Daddy try to shove his massive hands into my Christmas snowman oven mitts.

Seeing a parent get bit by their child.

Watching someone choke and sputter on the sacrament.

Listening to my husband's best friend try to talk intelligently about a subject he knows nothing about. (He tends to use made up words like "bugology").

Seeing road bikers try to act cool in cycling bibs.


Watching the pest control guy through the blinds when I let Finn into the backyard and he races toward him. It's evil, I know. But oh so funny.

Seeing someone get hit in the achilles tendon by a shopping cart.*

Hearing children swear. (Really bad swear words excluded.)

There are a few more that I can't think of right now. I'm immature, I know. But sometimes, I little laughter goes a long way, even if it is at someone else's expense.

*I don't, however, find this at all funny when it happens to me.

No comments: